About Dr. Wong
I am a Licensed Psychologist and Health Service Provider in Massachusetts. I am in private practice in Brookline, MA.
- B.A., Harvard University
- Ph.D., University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- My early clinical training included the Amherst College Counseling Center and the Cambridge Health Alliance/Harvard Medical School.
- I completed a postdoctoral fellowship in university mental health at Boston College University Counseling Services.
- Currently, I am a candidate in psychoanalytic training at the Massachusetts Institute for Psychoanalysis. Psychoanalytic training is a rigorous program for mental health clinicians who seek advanced training to be able to provide psychoanalysis.
Prior to doing full-time private practice, I worked as a Staff Psychologist at Boston College University Counseling Services from 2004 to 2012. I worked with undergraduate and graduate students around a variety of presenting concerns. From 2006-2010, I was the Training Director of the postdoctoral fellowship program at Boston College University Counseling Services, which provides doctoral-level clinicians with advanced clinical training. From 2006-2011, I also served as a supervisor to postdoctoral fellows.
- Credentialed with the National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology